Will harlequin tusk eat sand sifting starfish?

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,251
Reaction score
29,661
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states: will a harlequin tusk fish eat my sand sifting starfish?

I have them as well as nassarius snails. If the snails come out of the sand they are goners, but what about the star fish? Those are the best sand CUC I have.
 
I’ve never seen any of my Tusks go after starfish…. But I’ve never had a sand sifter (they usually starve to death in most tanks)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new