Will I need two fleece rollers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danreef55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Planning a 72x30x24 bare bottom tank with a large basement sump.
If I run two Vectra L2 (3100gph) pumps are approximate 50-60% power so over 3000GPH.
Fleece rollers handle approximately 2300 gph. I can fit two rollers but not sure if I need them.
I have a similar tank. 72 x 24 x 30. I have the Reefmat 1200 and have hooked up both returns to the same roller. Works beautifully.
 
Hi YoyoyoReefer,
Here are some of the advantages:
  1. Lower electrical costs
  2. Various pre-programed options for flow patterns
  3. Soft start
  4. Less heat transfer
  5. Reported longer life????
 
Another section of Royal Exclusiv show 'on stock'. I sent them an email
1718669722029.png
 
but it reads ship from the warehouse direct.
1718668699337.png


manufacturer shows backordered with no eta
1718668803569.png
It will be cheaper from aquarium specialty due to the sale price.
The pump pictured from royalexclusiv directly is the now discontinued 3 series vs the 5 series I linked.
 
Thanks C_Awol I sent them an email just now. Fingers crossed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new