Will Jebao RW4 connect with RW 8?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KSReefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
518
Location
Lenexa, Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may seem like a dumb question but I have a RW8 already and I'm going to put it in a Nuvo 30L and I want to get a RW 4 for the other side.
 
I don't know for sure, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. I've also been wondering if I can connect two slave pumps to one master pump in the RW series.

Regardless, even if they don't wirelessly connect, you may not want them to connect anyway. I frequently run my pumps independently in different modes or speeds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new