Will my macro algae rebound?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawnreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawnreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
48
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been about five or six days since I transferred this macroalgae from shipping when I got it it had a little bit of clear ends and orange coloration but now I don’t know if it returned and I don’t know what the next steps are to try to help it if anyone has an answer, please help
20260517_093053_F817511A-7254-4BD1-B8E2-358724957A6B.png
 
It’s been about five or six days since I transferred this macroalgae from shipping when I got it it had a little bit of clear ends and orange coloration but now I don’t know if it returned and I don’t know what the next steps are to try to help it if anyone has an answer, please help
20260517_093053_F817511A-7254-4BD1-B8E2-358724957A6B.png
It looks that it may have become stressed in traffic, you are best to remove any translucent/white bits that you see, even after that the chances of it are still low
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new