Mystery Macro

SaintVolante

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
21
Location
Lake Elsinore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can somebody identify this for me. I was sold it at my LFS and I just wanted some macro algae for my purple tang and my one spot. I put a little in my AIO chamber and some in my display. I don’t want it if it is gonna be a pest or problem. I can manage some but I don’t want it to spike levels or just be a problem.



IMG_3496.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new