Will my skeleton less Acanthophyllia survive?

cheesecurls

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
India
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My acanthophyllia bailed out when I was on vacation. It's been 2 months it became skeleton-less.

Funny thing is sometimes I saw it floats around then I just put it back behind the rock which has minimal flow. See video.

Any advise if there's a way for it to grow its skeleton back? Thanks
 
Last edited:
 
Up. Is there a chance that it will grow new skeleton? I'm planning to put a transparent saucer like on top it to prevent it floating when hit with high flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new