Will these propagate ? and how ?

boumbo25

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
23
Location
Québec, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will these propagate ? and how ?
IMG_0158.JPG.jpeg

IMG_0155.JPG.jpeg
 
Yes, those are blasto wellsi I believe? One of the larger-polyp varieties. They grow similar to acans, you'll end up with something like this:
23f88970d04be1abbf71acb3b676bb26.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new