Will this idea work for a DIY overflow box

  • Thread starter Thread starter JosephM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1/4" is fine and what I used. Unless you already have it, anything over 1/4" is hard to find. If you have left over 1/2", I would use it. Up to you.
 
1/4" is fine and what I used. Unless you already have it, anything over 1/4" is hard to find. If you have left over 1/2", I would use it. Up to you.
My brother and law works at a glass shop so I’m not buying big pieces and cutting it myself I’m just getting precut glass for free :) I went ahead and told him 1/4” earlier. Soon enough the build will get started :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new