Will this lighting work?

TryingToLearn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
63
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two of them and will be putting them in a 10 gallon tank. I am setting this small tank up just to try and get my ocellaris clowns to host my pink BTA. They are all I could really find to fit in my hood that looked even optional.
20151203_095731.jpg

20151203_095747.jpg


20151203_095731.jpg
 
Maybe....... Even if the lighting is enough, keeping temps and parameters good enough for an anenome in a 10G tank long term is a huge challenge at best. Good luck.
 
Maybe....... Even if the lighting is enough, keeping temps and parameters good enough for an anenome in a 10G tank long term is a huge challenge at best. Good luck.
Deffinatley one of my biggest worries:/ lol.. just wanting to do it for around a month. Hopefully they will pair sooner. If they don't within a month I will be putting them back in my 40 breeder just heard of people putting them in small areas to help pair and hosting but I want a decent set up for this because once that is over I plan on doing a nano reef. I am setting this ten up with new bio active LS and then some live rock and water from my 9 month old tank
 
I don't think that light will be enough for the bubble tip, maybe for alittle bit but why stress it out. Your clowns will host eventually. Just give them some time
 
I don't think that light will be enough for the bubble tip, maybe for alittle bit but why stress it out. Your clowns will host eventually. Just give them some time
It's been almost 3 months and they haven't even went close to it:/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new