Will this work for filteration?

Simply put it filter the water in 3 stages befor filtering though the 4th stage, which is polishing the water and 0 tds befor you put in your tank. Brs has a video on it
@maroonclown65 These are great to have to make your water before it goes in the tank if you dont have one (and I see you dont) you may need to look into it. The conditioning of tap water will work to extent but you are still putting unknowns into your reef. As for particulate matter in the reef this will not help at all.
Have you heard of coral snow? search that term here may be just what you are looking for.
 
How often should I wash this filter? It's in a 18.5 gallon mixed reef with a coral beauty 2 firefish and a algae blenny
I am not sure, I run a 90 gal mix reef sut up with a eshopps hang on back ph1200 and a eshopps 200 with 300 micron socks and live rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new