WIN A CUBEY contest, old or new member? Everyone enters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7roses

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am new here but would really like a Cubey! Enjoying everything about this site.

Fishinwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently in my FIRST saltwater reef build. I've had over a year to do research and learn all I can about this GREAT hobby. R2R is by far my favorite Reef Forum. It has a ton of great information, wonderful and knowledgeable members. I recommend joining this FREE member forum to learn, or just relax and enjoy all the beautiful photos and videos of tanks and fish. Here's my tank buildout...

[url]https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/114242-65-gal-wall-w-30-gal-diy-sump-refugium-display-tank-has-340-degree-view.html

[/URL]

twintrades

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New members should join this sight because people here hold a vast amount of knowledge. New, Novice, Expert and everything in between. Everyone is nice and willing to help, answer questions or just goof off. Experience is the best teacher and we have plenty of that here.

Here's my tank: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/members/connie.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I have a winner!

Please contact me within 3 days to claim your new Cubey! If you fail to do so I'll have to do a redraw and pick a new winner so please check back often!

Let's give JBJ and Reef2Reef a huge thank you for this great contest!!!

Restarting my 45 gallon reef

I think new members should join Reef2Reef because it is run by some very smart and helpful people who have allot of experience in the hobby. They will help you on any topic and there are allot of great things that they raffle of so that is always amazing LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus everybody hear has the same interests lol and you learn allot on this sight even if you don't have questions

Reef lovers for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I win
I made a new entry because my old one didn't have my thread posted on the right place

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Reef4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks JBJ and reef2reef for this awesome contest so glad I won aha big surprise lol!!!:):):);) I guess I'm about to start another tank lol!!:);)

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back