WIN A CUBEY contest, old or new member? Everyone enters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kbra's 330 gallon reef

Reef2Reef is an excellent site for reefers of all levels. You can post all your questions here and get much valuable advise from fellow reefers. There are no stupid questions we are here to help. Reef2Reef welcomes everyone.

Wait... Does it have to be exactly 50 characters?

Last edited:

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've already entered this contest of which I'll lose. However, as an example of what Reef2Reef works so well at... refer to this thread...
The short version:
guys gets ripped off, seeks advice, situation resolved, advice given, a life saved, lessons learned, and friends made.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111485

tapout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

rewlee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/102529-44-corner-pentagon-yeah-my-tanks.html

R2R is a great place for people to learn about saltwater tanks. I think SW tanks are something that has a million different ways to do one thing, and has a million ways to mess it up as well. Joining here you get a lot of good feedback on what you've done correct, but more important help and advise on what is going wrong. SW is unique because the multiple of variables, and a forum such as this you can really learn things about sw that you cannot anywhere else. without a forum like this, there is no way I would have been as successful as long as I have, thanks to all here at R2R!

amazingreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a fresh 29 gallon reef tank. It is turning out awesome, I believe. A jbj would be great too!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lt Nos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 3+ year old 29

T
his tank was a great way to earn my lumps in this hobby. Never had a "Crash", but I did have many minor setbacks. Those setbacks plus this forum has made me a responsible saltwater hobbyist today.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because it made me think exactly 50 characters. I'm thinking it should say 'at least 50 characters' instead of '50 characters.'

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112176

I feel that new members should join reef2reef because it is a great site to learn and get informed by other reef hobbyist. Whether a beginner or seasoned salt there is always someone to answer your questions. From set up to coral fragment propagation to the breeding of many fish and invertebrates, the site has a lot to offer! The site also offers opportunities to meet other members and possibly trade coral fragments and ideas that work in reef keeping.From a conservative point of view this takes the pressures off the worlds natural reefs, which today already have enough issues to deal with. Successes in the reef hobby should be shared for all to enjoy our tiny slices of the sea at home!

Rjramos

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 130 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back