WIN A CUBEY contest, old or new member? Everyone enters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal03JC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/105502-crystal-james-90-gallon-reef-addiction.html

I think new people should become members here at Reef2Reef because it is an awesome aquarium forum! There are thousands of members who all have tanks or are looking to get tanks. We're all here to share our pictures, thoughts and questions with others. If you don't have any questions you can browse through all the beautiful pictures of member tanks. I love this site and I think new members would enjoy it too. :)

Last edited:

alexingalls09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/111711-alexs-55-gallon-mixed-reef.html#post1246809

I feel that new members should join reef 2 reef because of all the different forums that I have created an account on reef 2 reef is by far the best. Anytime I ask a question on here it is answered in record time. Many of the questions I have posted on multiple sites and some of them have never even been viewed. By joining reef 2 reef you have a far greater chance of receiving the knowledge passed down by those who have been there and done that to help save you from the common and not so common newb errors.

rajkovich207

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my tank thread!
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/71587-dowtishs-budget-90-a.html

Reef2Reef is by far the best online forum for many reasons. There is an unlimited amount of experience and knowledge from the existing members. You can ask any question about any issue you might be having and someone has been through that exact same thing or can offer advice because of being through something similar. It also the most friendly forum as well. So you dont have to feel like you are going to get flamed for asking a question. This is the perfect forum for new hobbyist and experience ones as well.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is great. Thanks JBJ!!!

Please see my signature for the link to my 120 gallon salty condo.

This website is one of the best resources for anything aquarium related. Yes, it's mostly saltwater but there have been topics that I've participated in about freshies as well. You can ask anything at anytime and you get a wealth of information back... FOR FREE! Not only can you get answers to your questions, but you can browse other threads and get good ideas of what others are having success and not so much success with. Or, you don't have to read at all, you can just browse all the cool pictures posted. Also, how can we forget about all the awesome contests and giveaways!!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great contest! ^^ So glad you're enjoying R2R!!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

eric.battani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef has been the most helpful website for starting up and maintaining a saltwater aquarium. So anyone new to the hobby will get lots of friendly advice and help on this website. The best part to me was how people answered any question I had and even helped me out by teaching me the right way to do things, to not make a rookie mistake without making me feel dumb or by putting me down for not knowing how. Now an added plus to being on this website is how everyone at the reef club made me feel welcome from day one and took a real interest in my reef tank. Thanks to all for making me feel like part of a something. So anyone that is thinking about joining reef2reef, you will have a friendly welcome and all the help you need by the same friends that i found here. Eric

Last edited:

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a new tank for my inverts but I suppose I'd best stay out of this one. I've already won two items in a month's time so....AND I'M VERY VERY HAPPY about them!!!!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder that if you are an existing member here on Reef2Reef "Joined prior to March 1st 2013". You need to post a link to your tank thread here on Reef2Reef plus a 50 character reason why new members should join Reef2Reef. If you don't do both your entry will be invalid.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No why? Even though you are an extremely hot streak right now and I should be taking you to Vegas lol, you can still enter.

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a new tank for my inverts but I suppose I'd best stay out of this one. I've already won two items in a month's time so....AND I'M VERY VERY HAPPY about them!!!!
Whatcha gonna use your new Tunze LEDs on? New invert tank perhaps :tongue:

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...do you think it would be unfair if I entered?
Heck no!
Could you send me 6 random numbers from 1 to 49 though....you're on a streak and my numbers are just not working :angel:

Tanuki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to win sooooo badly. That tank would be perfect on my desk at work. looks 1000 times cooler than the other picos I have seen.

Here is my tank thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/111709-tanukis-red-sea-max-s-500-a.html

50 Character Explanation: Why should you join R2R? R2R is a great national forum with the nice local forum feel. There aren't 10,000,000 subforums and places to get lost. People are respectful and informative. You are encouraged to stay in the hobby and receive constructive criticism. All in all, a very friendly site.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No why? Even though you are an extremely hot streak right now and I should be taking you to Vegas lol, you can still enter.
Hot streak?! This is me being incinerated!! I never win raffles - and now two in a row?!

Whatcha gonna use your new Tunze LEDs on? New invert tank perhaps :tongue:
I'm gonna be honest with you guys - it's not what I need. I'm going to sell it (hoping for at least $175 but not counting on it) and use the money to buy what I need to get my FW friends into their new 125g home. Then I can start saving up for my reef stuff! :D

Heck no!
Could you send me 6 random numbers from 1 to 49 though....you're on a streak and my numbers are just not working :angel:
I imagine I've burnt out my hot streak by now, lol.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not many people are actually posting 50 characters, huh?

You know what...I'll go ahead and post my brackish tank just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 20.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back