WIN A CUBEY contest, old or new member? Everyone enters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkroc701

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/nano-reefs/111823-10-14-nanos.html#post1247998

I have been on and off this site for over a year or so now. I found a few local forums that got me close to some other reefers, but those forums always seem to fizzle out. This site you always find new people getting into the hobby or veterians joining the site to give advise. Either way this is one of the best sites I have been on in a while. Thanks for keeping the site going!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is awesome! Love the look of that tank! I am new here, and just made my tank thread!
Toallhisdoom's 75 gal
Toallhisdoom's 75 gal
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

wish i could post a tank thread but lost my tank in Hurricane Sandy

Do you have an old tank thread? If so link it?

Isoprene

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/101360-iso-55-bow.html

This si my current tank, had plans to start a frag tank but looks like im moving.

The new members should join R2R because it can help those that are new to the hobby or those that are returning after a hiatus, heck even those who are knee keep in the hobby just havent been to this forum. The members are curteous and get back to you with answers right away without sounding like jerks. I like this because I make a TON of stupid mistakes even though I consider myself midly intelligent. Thse guys have helped me get my first tanks together and I have had real success in doing so. So thanks R2R and welcome to the new members! This place is great.

johnwin84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new members should join reef2reef because it such a large community of reefers. The reefers are spread around the United states. It great so you can meet new people and trade with them. The sponsor on the forums also tend to have great deals on coral and give great advice and also seem to help out when others are in need.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/102131-johns-120-a-2.html

Lovge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel that even though I dont have a tank yet myself, the collective wealth of information and experience is by far the greatest that i have seen anywhere to date. Everyone in this community has been overly friendly and willing to answer every question i have asked to best fullest and then some. Im returning recently to this group and have missed all the wonderful pictures and information that are available on a daily basis. Again ty reef2reef and keep up the good work

escarber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/102128-afamouss-90-gallons-under-hood.html
Afamousjohnsons 90g

Its a bumber you need 50 words to describe the benefits of joining reef2reef when you can sum it up with just one..."Experience". As stated in my notes for my username. Experience is something you get right after you need it. That was a thing of the past now that we have such a helpful already experienced reef forum to help us along our way. If you want a specific on why Reef2Reef over other helpful forums...well. It is the people here. They are more helpful than hurtful to new hobbiests' unlike some other forums I have been a part of. If you need an answer simply ask and search and you will find your answer-generally from someone who has already experienced what you are going through. So a shout out has to go to reef2reef overall and everyone that helps make it a go.

dennis5546

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29 Gallon bio Cube

The benefits of joining Reef2Reef is learning from other peoples mistakes and experience. Reefing is not very forgiving when you make mistakes so reading about problems other reefers have help you solve or prevent problems you may have. It’s hard to trust LFS advice since you get the feeling they are just trying to make a sale. So before I spend a lot of money on something to support the tank, I search Reef2Reef to do a little research. Research will save you a lot of money and prevent needless deaths of Fish, Invertebrates, and Coral. It’s also fun to show off your tank with the build threads.

Dennis

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is perfect timing because I'm buying a new house right now and have been planning a bigger tank build once we're in. It's going to be a slow project, but I've started off my new thread here - https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/la...892-360g-400g-total-project-because-more.html.

The level of knowledge and sheer number of hobbyists on this forum are such a great resource for newbies or those that have been in the hobby for a while. I’m fairly new to the hobby, just under a year now, and whenever questions come up I research them here first and if I can’t find an answer, I post a question and people are always willing to help out. It’s a great community!

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/96335-squishies-90g-fish-only-live-rock.html

The reason people should join reef2reef is simple. This is the most friendly, caring, helpful forum I have ever been on. Not to mention, awesome prizes! But it does not matter how simple your question is, someone will find a way to help you, even if it means doing research. I was very lucky to find this forum when beginning my saltwater adventure and will never leave. This place is like family and a home. I cannot thank Rev, the moderators and all the members enough for the help and insight they have given.

Brando457

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank Thread - I joined end of February :), almost beginning of March, but it is a great forum.

Here is a link to my 180g in wall build:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/large-aquariums-180g/110667-brandos-180-gallon-wall-nj.html

Reason to join Reef2Reef: 48 chars

Join us to learn, laugh, & meet fellow reefers!

I hope I win, I have 8g aqueon evolve at work for my clownfish, but I left the magfloat in it like an idiot and well someone idk who scratched it all up :/.

Toallhisdoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would love to win that tank, think i have done all the necessary steps to be entered :)

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the tanks I have been looking at for modding into a display refuge for my IM nano. This is a very exciting contest IMO :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back