*** WIN a NooPsyche Reef Light!! 2 WINNERS!! ***

Official Entry: I love the perfect amount of light shimmer on the sand that the K7 pro III delivers.
 
Official entry! Love the price point for the amazing lighting and PAR that's provided. Would love to have this beauty lighting up and growing my reef!
 
Official entry 1 after visiting website and downloading app I love the ability to contro light via phone app
 
Last edited:
Bonus for favorite pretty coral
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 48
Bonus fir pic of favorite hitch hiker

Whoops I made that one up
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6077.png
    IMG_6077.png
    746.8 KB · Views: 47

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new