Win a Red Sea Max Nano!!

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
85
Location
Portland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0234.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
You could win this all in one Red Sea Max Nano!

I have one of these and these are truly an all I one including the light , skimmer, and top off reservoir!!

All you have to do is sign up and become a supporting member to our local club the PNWMAS:

http://www.pnwmas.org/store/?do=register

Then come to the meeting August 13:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/topic/41193-august-annual-bbq-swap-meet-and-raffles-galore/


Everyone gets an equal chance at this great prize !!
 
Sweet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new