WIN A TUNZE STREAM 3!! Valued at $350+!!

Supporting member who just updated build thread
 
After 2 years of been unemployed getting laid off after 21 years put myself back on school finally got a great job offer I need to upgrade my tank it is one the first things I want to do this Túnze would be great if I win !
 
#4 I like being able to give back to the community by being a R2R supporter. As a supporter, I would like to be able to be able to buy unique R2R swag.
 
Bonus entry: R2R supporter and Partner Member.
 
#1
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-new-80gal-rimless-shallow-sps-lagoon-build.673914/


#2
Screenshot_20200822-192019_Instagram.jpg







- Proud to be a supporter of a forum with a diverse base of fellow hobbyists , from newbie to veteran, sharing new methods, hacks, experiences and information is a invaluable asset to anyones success.
We can all learn from eachothers experiences thus the ability to be able to learn something new everyday is what makes reefkeeping so special.
 
And entry #3

Of course I am a site supporter. Why wouldn't I support the forum that supports me.
Plus you get unlimited editing which helps.
 
So...it was mentioned to me that I made a mistake on the drawing date (since there is no 31st of September). :D I've updated the rules to reflect entries will be received through September 27th and the drawing will be Monday, September 28th. :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new