WIN A TUNZE STREAM 3!! Valued at $350+!!

Supporting Member!
 
Bonus entry 4:

Being able to edit your posts for unlimited time is great for fs threads, if you are not good at spelling, and editing incorrect information you posted.
 
Official entry #4

Id say my favorite perk to being a supporting member is feeling like Im helping return the favor for all I have received from R2R. I am no reef expert, so my input regarding reef care is minimal, but I can spare a few bucks
 
#4 There are many things I like and find worthwhile. Edit ability, the new colors for username which I need to set up, private messaging, and way too many others.

I wish there was a favorite tab so it is easier to both favorite threads and then find them again
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new