Win ATI Labs Water Testing -- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

reviewed and tagged (in previeous post)
i need a water test. my corals look like crap
 
Still giving you trouble? Are you on a mobile device or computer?
upload_2017-10-27_8-6-14.png


im on m computer, i tried on my phone as well but no luck
 
Thank you to everyone who has entered so far! :)
 
Posted my review definitely need a good test kit
 
Yaaaaay thanks so much!



And the winners are:


Please create a Marine Depot account if you don't have one already: https://www.marinedepot.com/Account/Register

Then send us a PM here on R2R and tell us the email address you use for your Marine Depot account. We will send your prize to the shipping address on file in your account.

Congratulations and Happy Halloween! Thank you to everyone for participating!
Yaaaay
 
crap! how did I miss this one?
 
crap! how did I miss this one?

So ... do you think we should do another contest?

For, say... another 5 test kits?

Tell ya what, if this post gets 50 likes we will create a new thread with a new contest for 5 more ATI Lab test kits.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
@MarineDepot Too bad it's not facebook. I would have gotten 50 people to like your post in less then an hour. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new