Winter live sale!!!

JF COPPERHEAD CYPHASTREA
wls-134_zps75d68e2f.jpg


$29

CLICK HERE
 
Live Sale

I see that many of the live sale items scheduled to sell later are already sold ahead of time. Can this be done?
I guess then the sale is ove except for add ins? I am new so clue me in if possible thanks all. Have yet to get to checkout one.:hail:
 
I need some coaching...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new