Winter weather is coming!

dylanb1234

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
76
Location
roanoke rapids
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the chance of snow here in eastern NC, I am preparing for the “what ifs”. I ordered a solar battery power station from Amazon and thought id share with you all! It’s much cheaper than a generator and seems powerful enough to run pumps and a light. And switch out and run a heater when needed, etc.

https://amzn.to/49AtYok
 
IMG_1917.png
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new