Wird Critter ID please

CoralsAddiction

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
538
Location
Los Angeles/Tahoe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I noticed today this weird critter releasing substance from it's mouth.
The critter itself is on the bottom of the screen while the released substance is more visible over my soft coral colony.

Thanks in advance
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Kinda looks like something spawning maybe. Is it stationary? I think I’ve seen some type of snail do that before but I’m not certain. Maybe someone else will chime in that’s more useful :D
 
Here's a still image of it
JlxFtLV.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new