Wire Hanging Kit For Neptune Gro

Brandon Rush

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
1,017
Reaction score
289
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Neptune Gro coming tomorrow and was looking for a wire hanging kit but seem to be having trouble finding the nut/bolt end. The following video is what I'm going for, but don't know what specific parts these are. If someone can point me in the right direction.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new