Wire management

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am about to go crazy looking at all these wires. I need Idea for management. I am getting a cabinet soon to help store my mp controls and hydros. But I need something for under the sump to. I also need a way to pull stuff out easy if it’s wire, like skimmer if it needs to be cleaned up. Plz help lol. Thank you
 
Without a photo of the area it’s tough to guess but first thing I would consider is a raceway or tank track. I have 20x40mm tank track run up the back and under the tank in the middle.
 
4 foot tank 75 gallon
Without a photo of the area it’s tough to guess but first thing I would consider is a raceway or tank track. I have 20x40mm tank track run up the back and under the tank in the middle.
 
Me and wire management.
1710001706336.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new