Nano Tank Wire Management

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitti-fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kitti-fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Messages
473
Reaction score
540
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do all the nano tank sump owners do their wire management? I’m trying to fit everything into the underside and feel like I’m a little tight for space (also it’s hideous). I still need to fit one more controller that’s coming in and don’t get me started on the future dosing system..any pointers? I can’t have anything on the outside due to future grubby baby fingers. Plexiglass literally to prevent splashback (and yes I have a fire extinguisher just in case)
IMG_6325.jpeg
 
Use every bit of space possible, and on the left is a slide out panel so all the power adaptors are stuck behind it.
1000064192.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new