Wires to hang LED's .. help ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter specialk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2013
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
297
Location
Cleveland / Lakewood, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All

So I am, oddly enough, having a whale of a time finding these.

I have Ocean Revive LEDs. Took my old tank down and the wires I used to hang the lights accidentally got tossed with the DIY PVC set up I had built to hang the lights over my tank.

They were the wires that had the female piece at the end, that then would connect to the top of the LED's by simply screwing it into the male piece. The male piece was attached to the top of the LED's. Does ANYONE know where I can find these? Or know what they are officially called so I can look?

Thanks a ton
 
This is the top of the LED

20200115_112539.jpg
 
What I did for my black boxes, was feed a wire through there with loops then used picture hanging wires with hooks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new