Wisco reefer

ricksmithsdca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all.
I have finally set up an account on R2R. I am not new to reefing but I have recently rid myself of social media and looking for a different outlet. I have had aquarium most of my life. Fresh and salt. My passion is in reefing but I still love the beauty and simplicity of a freshwater tank. Another reason for getting on R2R is to buy some equipment for my new in wall 120 SCA build. If I’m not to lazy I will try and make a build thread for it
JB
Welcome!!! New here and working on setting up a reef tank. Look forward to posts from you to help me along in my journey!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R !
giphy.gif

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed.
Can’t wait to see a build thread!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all.
I have finally set up an account on R2R. I am not new to reefing but I have recently rid myself of social media and looking for a different outlet. I have had aquarium most of my life. Fresh and salt. My passion is in reefing but I still love the beauty and simplicity of a freshwater tank. Another reason for getting on R2R is to buy some equipment for my new in wall 120 SCA build. If I’m not to lazy I will try and make a build thread for it
JB

Hey there, welcome to the channel.

Back