wisconsin are north illinois

melendezreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
296
Reaction score
20
Location
Delavan, Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some zoas that I would like to trade for some chalices or sps.
Cherry charms
Safecracker
Seduction pe
Sunny ds
Vivid rainbows
Gid of war
Nitecrawlers
Asd agaves
Strawberry garden
Crazy ladies
Electric oompa loompas.
Pink zippers
Space monster
Red hornets
My clementines
Blue hornets
Captain america
 
Hey i just cut up a ton of chalices ill pm you pics see if you are interested Im in OHIO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new