Witch spacer to use with mp60qd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pico bam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pico bam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
1,387
Location
Lake elmo
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I've got some used mp60qd's here and I'm wonder which spacers to use. I've got 3 spacers approx 1/4" thick and 1 that is rubber thin. Going on a tank with 3/4" acrylic. I believe there's supposed to be stickers on these but they must have been removed by previous owner. The pumps are from Jan 2021 if that makes a difference. Any help is much appreciated!

Just realized I spelled which like witch in the title lol.
 
1673999250107.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new