WMX/MP40- Fusion showing RC when in other modes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see if I can explain this clearly. Just upgraded from classic to EL. Latest software. Was not doing this when using classic. Fusion and local show my MP40s at 45% on reef crest, when programming should have them in lagoon, and later, pulse. I.E. Right now it's 9:38 PM. Both pumps should be at 10% pulse. But he home screen shows them still at 45% reef crest from mid day. Any ideas? At 7 pm they should go into lagoon and ramp down, but still shows 45% reef crest.
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.37.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.37.32 PM.png

OP
OP
V

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I figured it out. It's working off of the Apex time vs. the local time, which is running three hours behind. I need to sync the times.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Run the Clock Setup task in Fusion to set your local time zone properly, then reboot the Apex for the time change to take effect.

The only time you should see two different clocks on your Fusion dashboard is if you're travelling outside of the timezone where your Apex is installed.

OP
OP
V

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, now I really have a problem. I checked that restart Apex block and hit upload. Every outlet on my two EB8s powered off and I can't get them to work. Switching to "on" does nothing. Power cycling has no effect. Apex is solid orange and green lights are on EB8s. Sitting here now with a dead system. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 10.52.40 PM.png

OP
OP
V

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I'll start a new thread. Rebooting shut down all outlets. Seven years on the classic, no problem. Five days on EL, and I'm having to run the tank on extension cords :(. Irony of it, about an hour earlier I said to myself I should be good to go and removed my classic head unit from fusion.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back