WOO HOO! A++ ebay pack ending today!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,820
Reaction score
20,883
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pack includes the amazing Blue polyp austera and highly collectable Aussie sunset!



 
Last edited:
Hey awesome prices on all your packs! Just some constructive criticism though, They'd probably get a lot more attention if you posted another picture or two. It'd also help if the watermark was in the corner of the picture, rather than right on top of the frags. hth..
 
Oh I know. I totally cheaped out on the listing and didn't pop for the .30 cent extra pic option. I have a few other packs on there with better pics though. If anyone wants to see better pics of this exact pack please let me know. I do appreciate the criticism.
 
Oh I know. I totally cheaped out on the listing and didn't pop for the .30 cent extra pic option. I have a few other packs on there with better pics though. If anyone wants to see better pics of this exact pack please let me know. I do appreciate the criticism.

You don't need to pay for extra images...lrn2img

PM me and I'll tell you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new