Woot!! new toy 105mm content inside..

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yeah most of the nice acros were in the middle where the bow bends the most. Couldn't get a good shot for nothing.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
new pics.. took of a friends tank..

jay31_zps66b9def6.jpg

jay30_zpse4bd01f3.jpg

jay28_zps337216ae.jpg

jay27_zps4f1b5960.jpg

jay24_zpsba588492.jpg

jay20_zps99481c98.jpg

jay22_zpsd555078b.jpg

jay3_zps6438ec50.jpg

jay9_zps73e8ef91.jpg


and a bunch more.. but i can give away all his pics :wink:
 
Wow, looks like you got a hang of your 105mm lens.

I eapecially lime the picture of the purple p,ate and short green tentacles.

So, are you shooting Manual, Apeture or Shutter priority? Please provide details for novice coral photographers, such as myself.

Keep up the good job.
 
Thanks guys for the complements. I'm still learning and have some way to go.

I'm shooting in aperture mode and in RAW so I can adjust the temperature and exposure. Also using the mirror lock option.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Jay post up the rest of the pics.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new