Woow i love zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoas

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a colony of zoas guys.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Zoas are great man! Personally I like growing zoas from small frags but it can be a pain sometimes.
Those look like they can color up real nice and fill in a lot of space!
You should frag me a polyp or two hehe!
 
Nice! Thanks for sharing!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Great shot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new