Word ID

MarshallB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
439
Reaction score
574
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worm ID*

Just noticed a few of these swimming around in my refugium. I couldn't find anything ID'd that looked similar.

1635700542937.png

1635700559675.png

1635700589955.png


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Nevermind. Bristletooth larvae. Pretty interesting. I haven't seen any bristle worms, I bet I will soon. More food for the wrasse gang.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new