World cup 2018 thread!

njtiger aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate Neymar, and dont want to sound like a sore loser but Brazil played much better. Suffered the first goal early in the game which was unfortunate, but Im not mad at the team at all. They played well
Brazil did play well and Belgium had a hard time dealing with the counter attacked but I also think Belgium played well. My problem with Brazil was I felt they were looking for the foul more then they were trying to score. I think if they focus more on the play and trying to score and less on getting the call I think calls would had come and they could had put a couple in the back of the net

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate Neymar, and dont want to sound like a sore loser but Brazil played much better. Suffered the first goal early in the game which was unfortunate, but Im not mad at the team at all. They played well

If you look at the stats, you have to wonder how they lost.
Brazil V Belgium Stats.png

Belgium played unbelievable defense the second half...which isn't shown in stats, with the exception of the score. :D

And it just hit me....an all European semi and final....oops, I forgot about Russia, but my bet is that they won't advance.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing you can say about this years cup is that anything can happen. The favorite has not won so if you think your team will win you might just see them lose.

Ain't that the truth.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back