World cup 2018 thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sallstrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hate Neymar, and dont want to sound like a sore loser but Brazil played much better. Suffered the first goal early in the game which was unfortunate, but Im not mad at the team at all. They played well
Brazil did play well and Belgium had a hard time dealing with the counter attacked but I also think Belgium played well. My problem with Brazil was I felt they were looking for the foul more then they were trying to score. I think if they focus more on the play and trying to score and less on getting the call I think calls would had come and they could had put a couple in the back of the net
 
I hate Neymar, and dont want to sound like a sore loser but Brazil played much better. Suffered the first goal early in the game which was unfortunate, but Im not mad at the team at all. They played well

If you look at the stats, you have to wonder how they lost.
Brazil V Belgium Stats.png

Belgium played unbelievable defense the second half...which isn't shown in stats, with the exception of the score. :D

And it just hit me....an all European semi and final....oops, I forgot about Russia, but my bet is that they won't advance.
 
One thing you can say about this years cup is that anything can happen. The favorite has not won so if you think your team will win you might just see them lose.

Ain't that the truth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new