World cup 2018 thread!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
England is sure that they will defeat Sweden - that´s good - during meantime - we just piles on.

During this world cup run - Sweden - with this team - defeat France once in round 1, eliminate Holland in the qualification round 1, eliminate Italy in qualification run 2, Defeat South Korea, was defeated by Germany 15 seconds before end of the game, defeat Mexico with three goals and defeat Switzerland yesterday. This team has defeated or eliminate World rank 1 (Germany) , 6 (Switzerland), 7 (France), 15 (Mexico), 17 (Netherlands), 19 (Italy) during this World Cup run. They just pile on. This team has reach this quarter final without Swedens superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic - he has not play with the national team since 2016

Sincerely Lasse

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the games will be good this weekend. Every team has to have fought to get to this round. Just enjoy the chance of under dogs getting so far this time.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK looks like France v Uruguay, Uruguay should advance
Brazil v Belgium, Belgium advances
Then we have Sweden v England on Saturday, I have a really good source says (name start with L like in Lasse), Sweden should advance.
Last, on Saturday, Russia v Croatia, Croatia advances.

Any comments, anyone? How about you, Sinbad(@Sallstrom), who's sailing the seven seas, who left his children of the sea, to go sailing. Any comments? Very quiet

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then we have Sweden v England on Saturday, I have a really good source says (name start with L like in Lasse), Sweden should advance.

Any comments, anyone? How about you, Sinbad(@Sallstrom), who's sailing the seven seas, who left his children of the sea, to go sailing. Any comments? Very quiet

I would agree with all of your picks. But I am no expert. It just jibes exactly with what I was thinking.

OP
OP
Sallstrom

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Too hard to predict I think. France, Uruguay, Brazil and Belgium all could be teams for a World Cup final. And Croatia from the other side of the tree. So if I'm betting by heart I would say Croatia vs Uruguay in the final. That would be a great final IMO. But probably it'll be Brazil or France vs Croatia in the final. France last game was not bad.. :D

Belgium is still not playing great, but have the players to win games anyway. If the start playing like a team, sure they could be in the final.

For Sweden I just hope we can give England a good game, not give anything away for free. All pressures is on England, so you never know:)

I don't know, I'm not that good on predicting results. I'm just happy to see all these great players and all amazing games.

Reefcowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Belgium isnt beating Brazil tomorrow. Brazil has its best defense ever in Cups, only 1 goal suffered so far. Belgium has a great attack but bad defense. Brazil doesnt have Ronaldo and Ronaldinho any longer, but as long as the ball gets past midfield, Belgium will be in trouble. I really dont think the other side of the bracket will bring the champion. It will be France, Brazil or Uruguai

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.4%

Back