World cup 2018 thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sallstrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mexico looking really good i hope go to finals!

Me too. We have to prevent Brazil though. I would love to see a Germany vs Brazil in the knockout phase. Lol many think that is going to be the final.
 
I haven't had the time to watch all games today, but saw the goals just now.
I still think Croatia looking really good, might make it to the final. And maybe Mexico or Colombia to semifinals. Or the good old Germany and Brazil starts to get their machinery going now after two games :)
England scores a lot of goal, but their luck in the WC isn't the best.. :rolleyes:

But it's harder to tell who's gonna make it far in this tournament. The "best" teams are no longer that much better than the rest, so there might be some new teams in the final.


The Maestro has spoken. I say, "We'll wait and see."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new