World cup 2018 thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sallstrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Celebrating victory :)

IMG_20180628_151613.jpg

Sincerely Lasse
Man, Lasse, you got good taste in beer. I'm not a beer drinker, but of all the beers I've had. A beer from India, 10000 monks.
Best taste , I drink it like a fine wine. Really delicious, after taste.. Best after taste. Enjoy, sweet victory. To the victors belongs the spoils.
 
Corona is one of my favourites – especially cold and with a slice of lemon in it. Will celebrate with one when Mexico defeat Brazil

Sincerely Lasse
 
Thank you I really have a good day

IMG_20180630_131956.jpg

Sitting on an island looking out at the sea

Sincerely Lasse
 
talked to many mexicans last saturday and they actually felt comfortable playing against brazil! all were like: we beat them already hehehe
 
talked to many mexicans last saturday and they actually felt comfortable playing against brazil! all were like: we beat them already hehehe

I think we have a chance against them. We already played last world cup and ended 0-0
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new