World cup 2018 thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sallstrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure if someone has posted this, but our US announcers need to get more energy at calling the came. It comes across as not interested and that's unfortunate.
 
I'm rooting for the underdog, Mexico, but it looks like someone awoke the sleeping giant at about the 35th minute. First time I've seen decent soccer this World Cup. Now in the 68th minute and Brazil is up 1 - 0.

I feel you have not seen many games this world cup then. I seen a good amount and most of them were good.

Agreed- this tournament has been so fun. A lot of great matches.


Great job by Japan.

Belgium, you're next ;)

<o>
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new