World Wide Corals eBay Auctions

I won several ebay auctions and wrote to the ebay contact address for you for each one trying to make sure they were combined in with my auction win shipping module (set for next Tues), but have not received an answer yet. How do I make sure that both the auction and ebay winnings will go into the same shipping module? Is there another email I should be contacting?
 
American Horror Story House GIF by AHS

51.jpg

60.jpg

62.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new