World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest 2018 2 Day LIVE SALE! Oct. 6&7th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

eb_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new corals are here! The new corals are here! In my sump at the moment and soon to start prepping and putting them in my sand bed. This will be my first time waiting on dipping [emoji3]
e675b38b11b093d5325d789b782606aa.jpg
Did you order Friday Delivery that came today? I ordered Thursday delivery and have not heard anything from WWC yet. Do they contact you to confirm shipping/delivery date or should I just assume it will be there tomorrow?

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you order Friday Delivery that came today? I ordered Thursday delivery and have not heard anything from WWC yet. Do they contact you to confirm shipping/delivery date or should I just assume it will be there tomorrow?

My tracking number came to me yesterday around 1230. Coral should be here any minute :D You will get an email for each coral you bought, you will know :D

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bag for my Tyree Pink Lemonade leaked. When I cut the bag open to remove it smelled like a tidal pool that has been baking in the sun all day. When I moved it from dip to rinse containers it still has a strong smell. Is this a bad sign or do some coral just stink?

SpikeWire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually ordered for Wed shipping so everything went perfect.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bag for my Tyree Pink Lemonade leaked. When I cut the bag open to remove it smelled like a tidal pool that has been baking in the sun all day. When I moved it from dip to rinse containers it still has a strong smell. Is this a bad sign or do some coral just stink?

Sorry to hear that, that doesn't sounds good. Can you please email us a photo of the Acro in question so we can help you out? Please send the image to [email protected] ?

Depends on where you live. Orlando should be clear to ship, it all depends on where the package has to be delivered.

So far, we look like we are good to go. However, we are not shipping to the FL Panhandle (obviously), most of GA, SC and NC due to this super fast moving storm. Everyone in these regions will be contacted soon.

Uuuummmmmm I really need to PLAN and BUY more conservatively!!! Will add pics soon.....

We don't agree with this statement at all... :)

WhiteRabbitReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC how will we know if we got a tshirt or a free frag with our shipment because i did not see either in my email today but i know i posted the pic and had bought the shipping unit

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.4%
Back