World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sugarbear71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased my shipping module
D Wright
Size: XXL

2AF5CE59-4F94-4A83-B24E-1BD8D33FC2AF.jpeg

redvsblue23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have crappy internet at home but I drive to the local barnes and noble and use their internet. I have no problem getting $5 frags or anything else I go after for the most part. I used to try to use my home internet and mobile but Borrowing wifi from the book store was a game changer for me.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome last year I didnt win a single frag I was using my phone and just was fast enough but posted every hour for both days and won the zoa frag pack of purple monsters and aio good looking frags. It wss the timesplitter sale.

20190714_171925.jpg 20181023_162842.jpg 20190610_184052.jpg

Sugarbear71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox 10? I have one at work, but my planaria infestation is embarassing me too much lol.
That looks gorgeous, I love it!

*edit* I just noticed the switch and all, that's gotta be at least a cube 20, eh?

It’s a 40 cube from aquatop been up and cycled for about 3 months now... my first reef tank.
Thank you I appreciate the kind words, especially after the disastrous start i had. All because I bought a terrible hydrometer that was off by .014... but now I have a new problem, I’m addicted to coral lol

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup - FREE
M Wren - Size LG
Lights just coming on this morning. Lots of room for additional coral.
F91E432A-6874-4718-B0FB-C9AF31E2FAE2.jpeg

Apachefirestorm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping to win this raffle. So I have an excuse to upgrade to a bigger tank to accommodate the MP40. Also, for all this coral I'm about to buy!!!

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tips and tricks to surviving a multi-day Live Sale:

Section 1 Technical Stuff:
1. For best results use a computer.

2. Use Google Chrome. Chromes ability to record passwords, record credit card information, and their engine extensions are best suited for Live Sales.

3. Use the Auto Refresh Extension. You can manually set the timer to refresh the page as often as you like. I generally recommend about 5-7 seconds in-between refreshes. If you can get the timing down on the coral posts you can be done refreshing just as the next coral post is listed giving you the best chances of success.

4. Click the “Unwatch” Button. This doesn’t really help with the sale, but it will keep your email clear of all the thread updates.

5. Sign in to the WWC website, and if you use paypal go ahead and sign into the paypal website prior to the Live Sale.

6. If your card has protection against large online purchases call up your bank on Friday and see if they can lift that safeguard until Monday.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tips and tricks to surviving a multi-day Live Sale Cont.

Section 2 The Sale Itself:

1. Read the rules. Self-explanatory.

2. Peak Times: Peak times are different for every live sale, but:

a. The first and last 90 minutes of Live Sales have the highest turnout.​
i. You have the lowest chance at a coral during these times​
b. Meal times, 12-2pm and 5-7pm CST usually have the lowest turnout.​
i. These are the best times to get frags​
3. Hidden Gems: WWC is crafty with their coral placement during the live sale, but usually around Page 75 or some obscure post# will have arguably one of the best deals of the entire sale in it. When we approach page 75 increase your refresh rate to 2-4 seconds. For post# prizes you really are just shooting blindly, I have not found a sure-fire way of winning that one.

4. Check the other frags in posts with $5 frags many people just assume those other frags are gone when they are still available.
a. Do this during peak times when everyone is chasing the new posts.​
5. You only have enough time on coral posts to go through the list once before attempting to purchase, if it takes your more than 2 seconds to pick a coral, you will lose… every time.

A Note on AOI Zoas: These guys are always super popular during the sale. 99.99% you will not get them. It may be easier to buy these straight from the site than from live sales. Also, if you buy one before me I will be miffed.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back