World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

devious_joben

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning vietnam smile GIF

Kalyndrid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a huge ERROR MISTAKE DUMB MOVE lol I was just adding em my cart and when I got what I wanted I said that's it im.calling it a day I go to check out n BOOM... OUT OF STOCK I had thought if I had em in my cart I had em but I had to CHECK OUT on every single one if em smh ugh buy I guess now I know so when I whent to start over was only to get one will try again today lol
I did the same thing yesterday being a first-timer. If you haven't downloaded already, get the Shop App which is tied to WWC store. This will allow you to purchase very quickly with your saved settings with the card associated with the account.

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same thing yesterday being a first-timer. If you haven't downloaded already, get the Shop App which is tied to WWC store. This will allow you to purchase very quickly with your saved settings with the card associated with the account.
Witch app is it

pappdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I were to buy something separate from the sale could I add it on to the same box delivery box?
I buy stuff on the sale and site and sometimes the Monday eBay auctions and they have delivered it all together. I do not work for them but that has been my experience

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a rough start to the day but ended up with a pretty nice haul including a demons fire torch.

You'll love the Demon's Fire - this torch literally glows from the middle. It's crazy!

If I were to buy something separate from the sale could I add it on to the same box delivery box?

Absolutely! Just make sure it's under the same account/address and we will be happy to combine them together.

I made a huge ERROR MISTAKE DUMB MOVE lol I was just adding em my cart and when I got what I wanted I said that's it im.calling it a day I go to check out n BOOM... OUT OF STOCK I had thought if I had em in my cart I had em but I had to CHECK OUT on every single one if em smh ugh buy I guess now I know so when I whent to start over was only to get one will try again today lol

Hopefully, you'll have some better luck today! Watch the video and read the rules and you will see that you must only have ONE CORAL in your cart at a time. If you have more than one and one of those is sold then you will not be able to purchase either.

Wow. I didn’t even consider keeping track of how many I didn’t get...

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure! People do it all the time. I think they say call first thing Monday morning to make sure they have it all together.

TheCoralVault1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I buy something from WWC on eBay before my ship date of 2/25 it will ship with the live sale items with no additional ebay shipping charge?

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve made multiple bonehead shipping buys in the past and the WWC team has always gotten it fixed. Just contact them

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Reefers!

Hope everyone had a good night of sleep!

We are ready to rock SUNDAY with some different stuff mixed in throughout the day... We might even throw in some colonies throughout the day. So stay tuned!

If you are new to the WWC Live Sale experience watch the following -

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I buy something from WWC on eBay before my ship date of 2/25 it will ship with the live sale items with no additional ebay shipping charge?

YES! Just wait for us to send you your eBay invoice so that we can remove the shipping charge.

Back