World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jhenry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
search world wide corals on eBay. They start every Thursday or Friday and end tomorrow night. They will ship with live sale orders if you ask and this shipping counts as shipping for the eBay orders, which means you save a little more.
I'm looking at some on there now.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it highly irritating when ppl ask for help and everyone tells them that they screwed up by adding whatever they added be it fish or coral. Like yes you might have rushed in but I’m asking for help to be able to fix it not a talk down for rushing. I feel that prevents ppl from asking for help

You'll get some that here, but most people are just excited to have people getting into the hobby and caring enough to ask.

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I took down a post I put up recently asking for assistance with a tang that was having trouble so it was in a QT tank. The tang police showed up and knocked me around for having him in a 5 gallon tank while I tried to sort out what was wrong with him. It's a 2" tang and he was there for monitoring.
I think I saw that one

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally scored a $5 Frag!!!
1613955636129.png

Not gonna lie. I wanted that. congrats!

jsmith1346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it highly irritating when ppl ask for help and everyone tells them that they screwed up by adding whatever they added be it fish or coral. Like yes you might have rushed in but I’m asking for help to be able to fix it not a talk down for rushing. I feel that prevents ppl from asking for help
They forget that they were beginners once. There is a group for beginners. The admins make sure it is respectful and helpful. It’s called Saltwater Aquariums for beginners.

david613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

Buy Shipping Unit Here!

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

(See Example below on how to checkout properly)

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 8.38.22 PM.png

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!
THANKS !!!!

Back