• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

World wide corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A++ to these guys. I ordered a single head of WWC Illuminati. The one they sent me is MASSIVE. Almost as big as my white zombies and grandis. The packaging was great since in KY and it’s cold outside. Several layers of paper and a warmer inside a cooler. The frag was packed so that it couldn’t turn over and smash my Zoa. Super simple but innovative way to package a plug I never thought about.

It even survived my terrible FedEx personnel delivering it late (5:00 pm). I would gladly order from WWC again no problem. First time getting corals shipped in and it was a complete breeze.

8ish hours later and my coral is open and doing great in my biocube. Pic is straight out of the packaging (after WWC acclimation procedures). It’s a BIG zoa head. Very tall.

5F9316FF-84AC-430C-A3FF-51595C6E174C.jpeg

OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! We are happy to know everything arrived safely home and it's looking great. Enjoy your new coral!
Wpuld be miffed if I didn’t update this, apparently you sent me a frag with 3 heads. My Illuminati has two VERY tiny babies growing out of the sides. All are doing well and the main head has darkened to an absolutely beautiful black and red. I’m talking like deep space black. Would not hesitate to order from WWC again.

PS: Your packaging is amazing. FedEx is trash and my coral survived them.

edit: photo is without my lenses. It’s WAY more red than the picture gives it credit for. The skirt has developed a solid red ring around the outside.
E6C9F51D-9831-4A94-B204-469D1AC10348.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 56 54.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.8%
Back