• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

World wild corals (WWC) stinks!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

zdubz86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the GM admitted that even aquacultured fish are on the same system as wild fish, but yet claims the chain of custody is out of his out control...No, It’s actually in your control, especially when you put them on the same system as wild caught fish, and don’t medicate them properly...His response “Do you know how Much money that costs?” Sorry that’s not my problem...stop knowingly selling sick fish. Was also told by the GM “Wow you must have drank a lot today”. Um no sorry I actually haven’t had one drink, but thank you...One sick fish on the same system means every fish is sick. This company is a joke, while the owner boasts about trying to be a millionaire on his personal Instagram account. Maybe you’ll get there if you operate an honest business. Why would I buy coral from you when that’s how you operate your store?

OP
OP
zdubz86

zdubz86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You said it was a phone call? How do you know that there were dead fish in the tanks?
Because i there was there yesterday, after getting a 325 credit for crap fish. And refused to buy an fish

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The title of this thread and many posts within this thread is uncalled for. I’m closing it while while we edit it and move it to vendor feedback in order that it falls in line with our TOS. I don’t have time as I’m busy with my family and until me or a mod can edit it it’s going to be closed. It’s run very amuck!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has been relocated to vendor feedback. Outside comments are not permitted with exception to linking your own feedback thread regarding the same vendor @WWC
Only the OP and Vendor are permitted to respond to keep a clear area for them to hopefully come to a resolution.

Thank you,

Crabs

OP
OP
zdubz86

zdubz86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title of this thread and many posts within this thread is uncalled for. I’m closing it while while we edit it and move it to vendor feedback in order that it falls in line with our TOS. I don’t have time as I’m busy with my family and until me or a mod can edit it it’s going to be closed. It’s run very amuck!
Where no one will see it. AWESOME!!!!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zach, first off, we tried to do everything we could to help you.

And yes, it is true, we do receive wild fish and (aquaculture fish) and place them into the same system. And we absolutely do not try to hide this. FYI, any fish coming out of almost any wholesaler mix their fish together (both aquaculture and wild).

By the way, Aquaculture has nothing to do with what other fish they are mixed with, it only has to do with how the are raised from an egg.

In regards to your quote it was taken out of context as it was in regards to our existing fish system and how much time and $$$ to create a proper quarantine system. We are currently working on it, but it is still in the building process. This will take some time.

We also recommend to all customers that all fish purchased from us should be quarantined. It is true there aren't any signs but we do our best to mention it to every new customer that buys fish from us. Whether you choose to do this or not, is up to you.

On to a different subject, your treatment of our employees is very poor. You swore at our employees on IG messages while we were trying to help you. We have record of it on our messages. I'd prefer not to post them here due to this being a family friendly forum. That is not a good way to do business as we do our best to keep everything professional.

You also called out one of our owners on his personal page, which is not cool. Why not have lofty goals? We all want to do better in this life...

Plus, you even tried to come back to our store 2 weeks later to purchase more from us after ripping us on here, Yelp and on IG messages...

OP
OP
zdubz86

zdubz86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zach, first off, we tried to do everything we could to help you.

And yes, it is true, we do receive wild fish and (aquaculture fish) and place them into the same system. And we absolutely do not try to hide this. FYI, any fish coming out of almost any wholesaler mix their fish together (both aquaculture and wild).

By the way, Aquaculture has nothing to do with what other fish they are mixed with, it only has to do with how the are raised from an egg.

In regards to your quote it was taken out of context as it was in regards to our existing fish system and how much time and $$$ to create a proper quarantine system. We are currently working on it, but it is still in the building process. This will take some time.

We also recommend to all customers that all fish purchased from us should be quarantined. It is true there aren't any signs but we do our best to mention it to every new customer that buys fish from us. Whether you choose to do this or not, is up to you.

On to a different subject, your treatment of our employees is very poor. You swore at our employees on IG messages while we were trying to help you. We have record of it on our messages. I'd prefer not to post them here due to this being a family friendly forum. That is not a good way to do business as we do our best to keep everything professional.

You also called out one of our owners on his personal page, which is not cool. Why not have lofty goals? We all want to do better in this life...

Plus, you even tried to come back to our store 2 weeks later to purchase more from us after ripping us on here, Yelp and on IG messages...

I never said you didn’t do anything to help me. You gave me a credit. I was happy with that. I was told not to return for two weeks for a reason I spoke to the GM about. I return two weeks later it’s the same situation with even dead fish in the DTs.

Yes, I’m aware of what aquaculture means, and people by Aquacultured items multiple reasons. One reason people by them is due to health, and well if you mix them with fish who are not healthy, then obviously all are.

You may instruct employees to tell customers to quarantine, however that’s not the case. Sorry!

I actually treat your employees with the utmost respect. I believe your talking about an exchange between myself and one employee, one time, who manages your IG account. Or maybe the GM who told a customer that they had to much to drink over the phone when they in-fact I didnt have a drink that day.

I believe I DMed one of the owners, I didnt post anything to their personal page, nor was it threatening. loafty goals are awesome, but don’t shoot for the starts if you knowingly sell sick fish .......end of story

If you wanted to keep things professional, I believe you shouldn't have used my first name, since it is not listed publicly here.

Yes I did come back for dry goods, water, and snails... Not fish. Again I had a credit... plus points that i have learned. Why wouldn’t I return? Yes, I did trash you guys online, after I was insulted by the GM, and I believe I even told him I was going to do so, and his response: “go ahead” So here we are.....

Take care

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back