Worlds smallest Colorado Sunburst!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maximus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2010
Messages
1,682
Reaction score
648
Location
CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you guys think? Can’t believe how small it is! It’s the size of a pencil eraser!

bwpeTrZ.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It’s actually a natural split/bud. I discovered it in my acclamation chamber and couldn’t believe my eyes. I moved it to a small cup and covered it with mesh. I’ll continue to document the size on this post.
 
Haha I actually had a few guys offer to buy it. Going to keep this guy and grow it out. It’s going to be special someday.
It'll have a good story. You were this small when we got you... And now look at you, all grown up and about to go to Anemone college.
 
It'll have a good story. You were this small when we got you... And now look at you, all grown up and about to go to Anemone college.
Great story! My son is currently a freshman at Cal so I can relate!
 
It'll have a good story. You were this small when we got you... And now look at you, all grown up and about to go to Anemone college.

This quote wins all!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
haha I have one of those! Lil nubbin. He's about the size of a zoanthid in this pic. He's grown about 2x since.

SHcWdlYl.jpg
 
It’s actually a natural split/bud. I discovered it in my acclamation chamber and couldn’t believe my eyes. I moved it to a small cup and covered it with mesh. I’ll continue to document the size on this post.


Maximus, hows that little CSB nub looking?
 
Hey Wes, it's growing slowly. I should feed it more often but I always forget it's there! I'll see if I can take a pic of it this week. Thanks for reminding me.
 
Hey Wes, it's growing slowly. I should feed it more often but I always forget it's there! I'll see if I can take a pic of it this week. Thanks for reminding me.
Send it to me Sang so it can feel loved and not neglected! [emoji6]
 
LOL! I need to start paying more attention to it! I actually thought I lost it a few times as I couldn't find it in the baby bottle. Yes, I use a plastic baby bottle, lol! It kind of seems fitting, doesn't it?:)
 
LOL! I need to start paying more attention to it! I actually thought I lost it a few times as I couldn't find it in the baby bottle. Yes, I use a plastic baby bottle, lol! It kind of seems fitting, doesn't it?:)
Baby in a bottle man... [emoji41]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new