Worm Id hitchhiker

johngregoire26

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Houma
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this worm in my tank a week or so ago. I decided to pull it out tonight to get a better look at it. I don’t think it’s a bristle worm. I’m worried it may be a bobbit worm of some sort. Can someone ID? And tell if it’s dangerous or not. Thanks.

ECB546C9-015C-4597-8CB7-3E1D06B397D9.jpeg
 
I found this worm in my tank a week or so ago. I decided to pull it out tonight to get a better look at it. I don’t think it’s a bristle worm. I’m worried it may be a bobbit worm of some sort. Can someone ID? And tell if it’s dangerous or not. Thanks.

ECB546C9-015C-4597-8CB7-3E1D06B397D9.jpeg

Looks like a Bobbit worm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new