Worm in silicone

Rooneski

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone id what this is

Its eating into the silicone of my tank
 
20261011_162352_D8AEF336-0C69-411E-A135-B387C6F74E47.png


20261011_162352_D0EDA4F2-A5F3-4701-8813-E18C8DC77F9D.png
 
Looks like its living in an air bubble to me....don't think it's eating silicone. IMO
 
Should I be stressed about the air bubble in the silicone ?
 
That's not a worm, that's a Tanaid.
 
Should I be stressed about the air bubble in the silicone ?
Are these photos/video taken with the camera physically inside the tank, viewing the bead of silicone on a vertical inside corner?

If so, we’d need to see this silicone seam from outside the tank, as viewed through the glass to determine if the actual structural silicone between glass panes is compromised!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new