Worms coming out of no where after dosing copepods?!!!

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see i was thinking that way...its happy but i dose everyday and well well established a month prior...its only a 12g all in one...for now
I hope you are able to keep him fat and happy. That is a TINY tank for a mandarin and being an AIO, there is VERY little room for copepods to populate. Try training it to live brine and then to frozen brine and finally frozen mysis. This can help save you A LOT on feedings. It can take a good while, but is well worth it IMO.

OP
OP
Dingo1690

Dingo1690

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you are able to keep him fat and happy. That is a TINY tank for a mandarin and being an AIO, there is VERY little room for copepods to populate. Try training it to live brine and then to frozen brine and finally frozen mysis. This can help save you A LOT on feedings. It can take a good while, but is well worth it IMO.
i have a fudge that i have been stocking and dosing oceanmagik for awhile now...and not scared of getting more pods...and if so how much should i buy per week?

lpsouth1978

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a fudge that i have been stocking and dosing oceanmagik for awhile now...and not scared of getting more pods...and if so how much should i buy per week?
Hard to say. Let your mandarin tell you how many. Order what you think you may need and watch. If it starts to get even a little skinny, double your order. Keep him fat and you know you are good. They get skinny really fast when under fed.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back